By Blue Squirrel Inc. INFO
[Related Products] [Search for similar] [All Publisher Products]
Spam Sleuth Enterprise (100 USER) v4.0 ($899.95) Spam Sleuth, more than a simple filter, monitors your e-mail box behind the scenes and analyzes e- mail messages for spam and virus characteristics. When your e-mail program gets your e- mail, the spam has already been removed and you can read your e- mail the same way you always have, but without sorting through the junk e-mail to find the gems. Spam Sleuth is the best of the best and gives you control to customize the program to your liking.|
Spam Sleuth v4.0 ($29.95) SPAM SLEUTH - Get rid of unwanted junk e-mail & potential viruses! Spam is getting worse. Jupiter Media Metrix estimates that consumers will receive 206 billion junk e- mail messages in 2006—an avg. of 1,400 per person per year. We designed Spam Sleuth™ to recover that time & money for you by eliminating spam and potential virus e-mails while retaining valuable e- mail. Spam Sleuth works with any POP3 e-mail account and most e-mail programs. Also works with MSN, Yahoo, Hotmail, and AOL.
Before (with Spam)
After (without Spam)
Spam Sleuth Enterprise eliminates spam for your entire organization. The perfect anti-spam solution for ISPs, businesses, schools, governments and other organizations. Works with any e-mail server.
Spam Sleuth Enterprise uses thousands of tests to determine whether an e-mail is a bulk delivery of commercial junk e-mail and quickly eliminates it before it reaches your e-mail server.
The administrator can set options for the entire organization, and can choose to give control to users to specify their own settings.
Spam Sleuth Enterprise sits between the Internet and your e-mail server and filters out unwanted junk e-mail. Call today to get rid of the spam problem permanently.
Spam Sleuth Enterprise is not a subscription plan, or a hosted service. Spam Sleuth Enterprise is software that resides on your e-mail server, or on a computer next to your e-mail server which screens out spam before it reaches your e-mail server. It also comes with a Windows client application and an optional Web Client that all your users can access that allows configuration of spam settings and the ability to view the spam that has been caught.
Spam Sleuth, more than a simple filter, is not a subscription plan, or a hosted service. Spam Sleuth Enterprise is software that resides on your e-mail server, or on a computer next to your e-mail server which screens out spam before it reaches your e-mail server. It also comes with a client application that all your users can access that allows configuration of spam settings and the ability to view the spam that has been caught.
SPAM SLEUTH USES A POINT SYSTEM TO DEFEAT SPAM:
- Eliminates Spam
- Removes executable attachments
- Very little configuration required
- Statistical reports provided.
- Works with 35,000 users+
Spam Sleuth has analyzers, and each analyzer: Friends, Spammers,To, Goodwords, Badwords, Profanity, Subject, Attachments, Charsets, HTML Volume, etc. looks at an e- mail a different way and assigns points. The more points an e-mail message receives the more likely it is to be deemed as spam. The less points an e-mail message receives the more likely it is a real gem. Think of it as though it was a contest, and each Analyzer is a different judge, and the messages are the contestants, and Spam Sleuth is the scorekeeper. Every judge looks at the e-mail message and assigns points based on specific criteria. Then all of the points are added together to create an overall total. More points is bad, and less points is good. As the administrator you can make up a standard configuration that your employees can add/change depending on how much permission rights you give them.
- Turing Test: If Spam Sleuth accidentally catches a message as spam, it lets the sender type some special letters to show that the message wasn’t sent by a mindless machine, and the message is allowed through to your InBox. (Great way to know if you’re dealing with a real human on the other end.)
- E-Mail Stamps: Allows you to charge senders a fee to let an e-mail message through to your inbox. Spam Sleuth sends an email back to the sender and requires them to make a payment via PayPal before the program will allow the message through to your inbox. You configure and decide how much your time is worth, whether it’s 5 cents, or a buck. (That’s right, you make the spammers pay you to send junk e-mail messages.)
- Bayesian Analysis: Looks at your previous e-mail and learns the characteristics of spam and good e-mail. Just like a baby, it needs to be taught right from wrong. By marking your messages as Good or Spam, and then Training the Bayesian Analyzer, you can teach it right from wrong. Then it can contribute to the decision of whether a new e-mail is spam or not. (Now that’s what I call cloning.)
Min Processor: Pentium+, Min RAM: 64MB, 8MB Disk Space, Internet Email Server
ClickBook for Mac v3.05
PopUp Blocker v1.0
SNAPTURE for Palm
SNAPTURE for PocketPC
Snapture for Windows
Spam Sleuth v4.0
Spam Sleuth Enterprise (100 USER) v4.0
Spam Sleuth Enterprise (5 USER) v4.0
WebWhacker for Mac v4.0